Sunday, March 8, 2009

Preity meets New Zealand PM

On Thursday, Pretty actress Preity Zinta met the Prime Minister of New Zealand John Key and she was highly impressed with his personality and realistic attitude. In this half and hour rendezvous, Preity and John Key discussed about cricket, India and Indians. 

She couldn't stop admiring him, she said, "John Key is so young and so charming. It was a pleasure meeting him. He's extremely dynamic and so much loved by the people. So down-to-earth and so interested in India and Indians." 

"I'm surprised at how clued-in he is to happenings and developments in our country. He used to be an investment banker earlier. We talked about cricket and India. The prime minister hosted a reception for the Indian and New Zealand cricket team and a couple of dignitaries including yours truly. It was awesome. I felt so proud of our Indian cricketers wearing their jackets and all," said Preity.

courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com

She further added, "This trip is a never-ending rush of adrenaline for me. I'm so happy to be here. They took me around on a helicopter. I did bungee jumping and skydiving. I'm here in New Zealand on the invitation of Cricket New Zealand and New Zealand Tourism board. I'm here to see the India-New Zealand cricket matches."

Preity is basking in joy on visiting the exotic place where she had shot ‘Soldier’ and on meeting the New Zealand Prime Minister.

No comments:

Post a Comment