Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Deepika wishes to pair with Bollywood hotshots….


Four years old in the Bollywood industry, with nine films to her credit, co-stars range from Shah Rukh Khan to Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone is now setting her eyes on Aamir, Salman and Hrithik Roshan.

With two back to back releases ‘Break Ke Baad’ and ‘Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey’, Deepika was asked what was next on her agenda and an instant reply from her, “I am looking forward to working with Aamir, Salman and Hrithik.”

Deepika who began her year with psychological thriller ‘Karthik Calling Karthik’ and ended it with a patriotic period movie ‘KHJJS, says, “I am very happy with the films I am being offered. This year has been a classic example of mixture of films from different genres. I would like to continue this trend,”

She adds, “As an audience I have grown up watching romcoms and love stories like Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, which had the typical opposing parents, rebellious children and so much drama. I like to star in such movies as an actor as well. I would love to have played Kajol’s role in DDLJ,”.


No comments:

Post a Comment