Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Priyanka speaks about her man



With Kaminey, What’s your Rashee? and Pyar Impossible lined up for release, Priyanka Chopra is too busy to tie the knot at this point of time but the actress made an open declaration about the qualities that she wished to have in her dream man. She speaks candidly about her man and the traits he should possess.

Priyanka reveals, “I don’t have any plan to settle down in near future but my man should make me feel special.” Priyanka Chopra wants someone who gives her immense happiness, loves her and feels pride to be with her.

The actress says, “Mr. Right has to match a lot of my parameters. He has to be someone who knows how to make me feel special, make me feel like I’m walking on air.”

The actress adds, “He has to be somebody who loves me for who I am and takes pride in being with me. He also has to be honest.”

Well, Priyanka's ex-boyfriends Harman Baweja, Shahid Kapur might not have possessed those qualities otherwise she would not have kicked them out of her life.

We hope Priyanka gets her Mr. Right very soon.



courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment