Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yes, I do have a woman in my life, Neil



Neil Nitin Mukesh who at present is the most eligible bachelor of Hindi film industry declares to have a woman in his life. Though Neil acted with actresses like Rimi, Bipasha, Katrina and Mugdha, he was never linked with any of his co-stars. At times, he was rumored to be dating a Jai Hind student, Priyanka Bhatia for four years but Neil rubbished it off saying she was his designer and it was ridiculous to link her with him.

But the tall, fair and handsome has finally declared that he has been in a special relationship for over a year. “I have been evading this question in the past because I wasn’t sure about her. Yes, I do have a woman in my life and I am not revealing her name because she isn’t from the film industry and is not comfortable with it,” said Neil, adding, “She is a senior executive working with a leading corporate firm.”

Neil prefers to keep his personal life away from the media and does not want media to frame stories about him and his girlfriend as she is not comfortable with all those gossipings, Neil at the same times agrees to get engaged to her in the near future.

With the success of ‘New York’, Neil is basking in joy.


courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment