Saturday, December 19, 2009

IM A PROTEA-WE GOT MALINGA'D

CRICKET WORLD CUP UPDATE

What the hell happened last night. I had some tea, went for a Shower. I come out , Been used to seeing my phone just saying SA VODA. All of a sudden I see 5 messages. I get Happy right. I think who the hell is this,this time of the night Right. I see the message from Naeem laudium.


"Swoosh , We got MALINGAR'D


I see a message from Ebie J. hissing and cussing and going berserk. I look at the TV right and WE F$%KEN getting MALINGAR'D ALRIGHT



I mean the b#$tard took for consecitive wickets, Could you imagine if we had o lose by the ODD run with 18 balls to spare. F$%KING hell. I dont have much to say except that I want to hear the heavyweights views, the Kirstens included.



Graeme Smith even said on news24 that couple of the guys were seen having a smoke or two in the dressing rooms.



In the end though Lucky we had Pierterson who I dont rate as a spinner but the lad can tonk a few...... He was calm and collected.



I was at Paari hair salon last night. A Sri Lankan looking lity walked in and told Basheer Bhai He wants a hairstyle like Malinga.


Other talking points to note. Kallis came in for some heavy stick. We made him MUGG of the Week. Then the man hits a matchwinning innings last night. Do we have what it takes not to choke . Do we have the BMT. What changes or tactics should we change owes. I want to hear the views

comments last night
"Ur know sometimes you take it for granted that things are going ur way then all of a sudden the shit hits the fan and thats what you call being MALINGA'D-naeem laudium.

No comments:

Post a Comment