Monday, April 27, 2009

How Adhyayan fell in love with Kangana

Adhyayan Suman has just stepped into Bollywood and he fell in love with the co-star of his second flick Kangana Ranaut. Kangana and Adhyayan have developed feelings for one another while shooting for the Bhatts, Raaz-The Mystery Continues. Adhyayan is so obsessed with lady that he vowed not to look deeply into the eyes of any other actress while shooting a romantic sequence.

"I fell in love with Kangana while shooting the song O Jaana. I had looked very deeply into her eyes." And what was it that he saw in her eyes? "The way she had put her kaajal," he laughs. "In fact, I have decided never to look so deeply into the eyes of another actress."

He adds, "I always knew that even Kangana liked me." So who proposed? "Kangana did [Laughs]. Actually, it was very mutual and obvious," he smiles.

The 20-year-old actor is full of praises for Kangana,"“She is a wonderful co-star. I have got to learn a lot from her. I don’t want to be known as Kangana Ranut’s boyfriend."

Adhyayan wants to establish himself in Bollywood and wishes to make his father Shekhar Suman proud. He debuted with Haal-E-Dil.



courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment