Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kangana gives up for Priyanka

In the tinselville, we rarely find actresses share a cordial relationship with each other. Profession always overtakes friendship. But in the world of cat-fights we got to witness an interesting friendship. It is the brewing friendship between Kangana Ranaut and Priyanka Chopra. Kangana gives up her choice for her one time rival Priyanka Chopra. It is said that at the grand finale of Femina Miss India, Kangana Ranaut was to groove on the Fashion songs in which she shared screen space with Priyanka Chopra but when the sultry actress came to know that Priyanka was also interested to perform on the same number, she gave up her desire.

Now Kangana will perform on the hit numbers of Madhuri Dixit and Aishwarya Rai. "When I got to know that Priyanka is performing I asked her about her songs. When she said she was doing the Fashion songs, I happily decided to do the tribute to Aishwarya and Madhuri," said Kangana.

"I'll be dancing to songs like Madhuri's 'Mera piya ghar aaya' and Aishwarya's 'Nimbooda'. This gives me a chance to try out my Kathak which I've been learning for three years," she added.

To get the steps right, Kangana has been rehearsing rigorously and it has swollen her legs.



courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment