Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ronaldo: From Man United to Real Madrid – Difficult to adapt, but I will!


Every Real Madrid fan will love to see Cristiano Ronaldo in his white jersey, making fancy footwork on the ball, running with pace, firing accurate free-kicks, and scoring goals as he did under Manchester United’s red jersey.

And despite all the expectations that surround Cristiano Ronaldo, the World Player of the Year insists that it might take time before he adapts to Spanish soccer.

“It will be a little difficult at the start because I was at Manchester United for six years,”

“In England, they play a more physical style of football, faster, but that is not an excuse. I only hope that I can adapt as quickly as possible,” Ronaldo said before boldly stating:

“My life is based on challenges. Every year at Manchester United I had that. This is a different season because everything is new and that’s why it’s a different challenge.”

He concluded:

“Winning titles is the challenge. Madrid are used to winning things, the same as Manchester United. I have high hopes and I’m certain that everything will turn out well.”

Written by: Angela Asante

No comments:

Post a Comment